Friday 19 October 2012

Art market!

Tomorrow is Out of the Blue's Arts market. I've been preparing for this for a while now, with almost all of today being devoted to making final tweaks, to bagging and tagging and making a mock up of my table. I'm very happy with how it is looking and am surprised by just how much colour there is. The table is full of lovely, affordable art, with something for every budget and I hope every taste too!

I'm taking a wide range of my abstract paintings:
  • Three of my small Worlds Apart abstract paintings on panel – these are the last three small ones left in this country from this popular series.
  • Four of my early abstract paintings on canvas – none of these have been seen in public before.
  • Seven Hidden messages abstract paintings on paper – this has been a very popular series, with almost all of it now sold out. This might be the last chance to snap one up!
  • Six Post process abstract paintings on paper – they're orange and they're on paper, what more could you want?!
  • Eight Mirror world abstract paintings on card – painted last year while I was visiting Arkansas, these have never been shown publicly on this side of the Atlantic.
I'm also going to be showing some of my illustrations:
  • Eight of my Fading glory cars – I love these so much that I don't really want to sell them. Don't look at them!
  • A whole bunch of my For the love of the lens camera illustration limited edition prints – these wee beauties are both very affordable and very colourful. You'd be a fool not to want one!
  • Many, many of my animal greetings cards and just about as many of my Edinburgh greetings cards. There are not a lot of these cards left and I won't be printing any more of them, so now is a good time to get your hands on them.
The market runs from 11am to 5pm. I'll be there for the whole day, so please do pop along and say hello and see if you can find some space in your life for some art!

No comments:

Post a Comment