Friday 28 September 2012

Lovely new things and a long list


A few days ago I launched a new range of prints (and more) on the fantastic Society6 site. I'm really excited to finally be able to share this work, which are all digital illustrations from a few years ago. Most of them involve themes of travel and transportation. I really urge you to take a look, because not only are the site and the products quite lovely, Society6 is offering free worldwide shipping until Sunday! What more incentive do you need? I'm know that before tonight is through, I'll have indulged in a treat for myself. The iPhone cases alone are quite lovely and I don't even own such a device!

I also appeared on Hyperallergic this week, as part of their ongoing series that looks at the artist's studios across the world. With two new places to find me online arriving in one week, this got me to thinking about where else I can be found on the interwebs. I made a list. It's quite a bit longer that I expected!

For those of you who want more chances to buy something lovely that I've made (go on, treat yourself too!), there are plenty of opportunites:
  • Union Gallery sell my paintings.
  • On Etsy you'll find paper paintings, older abstract paintings, cards and prints.
  • I have two books on Blurb, one book of art and one of photography. (A book of Iteration/Span photography is imminent.)
  • There are t-shirts and prints at Oddhero. Many of their products were designed by me – see if you can spot which are mine!
  • Lastly, II have photos licensed on Getty and Alamy.

For those on a tighter budget, you can still see and hear plenty for free:

Is that enough? I didn't think so. You want me to really scrape the bottom of the barrel:

And finally, for those of you who find trying to keep up with all of the above a bother, I plan soon to launch a monthly email newsletter. You can sign up for it here, or using the box on the right of this page. Get my news direct to your inbox – nothing could be simpler!

1 comment:

  1. You are nothing if not prolific!
    I love seeing your designs on Society 6.
    I want more!

    ReplyDelete