Friday 15 April 2011

Still some hitches

With just a little too much to be doing and thinking about right now, painting seems to have slid down my priorities a little. Not that I didn't paint at all. I worked on two different pieces from February that were unfinished. It seemed, when I began this, a good idea, a way to ease back into painting. However, it proved to be rather frustrating, as I tried to work these paintings out of their dead ends. Right now, my efforts seem to have done little more than simply move materials around the paper, so that rather than fix the existing problem pieces, I have merely changed the problem.

With hindsight, I probably ought to have warmed up with a few small pieces first. That, then, may be the plan for next week.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a smart plan.
    looking forward to seeing some small pieces.

    ReplyDelete